Welcome to www.crazymasalafood.com (“Crazy Masala,” “We,” “Our,” “Us,” “Its,” “Our Website”) and thanks for visiting Our Website!
PLEASE READ THE CRAZY MASALA TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE.
www.crazymasalafood.com is hosted in South India and is subject to the laws governing the Republic of India. Unless otherwise overtly specified, Our Website and all its content, including, but not limited to, all outline, text, images, graphics, designs, videos, services, sounds, interactive features, copyright-able materials (collectively, the “Content of Our Website”), and all the contents are owned and controlled by us (www.crazymasalafood.com). Additionally, all service marks, trademarks, and logos are owned by us. Except for the limited usage rights provided to you in these Terms and Conditions, you shall not obtain any title, right, or interest in Our Website or to the Content of Our Website. Any rights not explicitly permitted in these Terms and Conditions are explicitly reserved.
Access and Use of Our Website:
- Your access to www.crazymasalafood.com, including, without limitation, all its content, is granted for your information, personal, and non-commercial use only. When accessing and using Our Website, you agree to abide by all applicable state, federal, local, and copyright laws. Except as explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or any Relevant Terms, you may not use, distribute, reproduce, or make any derivative works, transmit, publish, or otherwise exploit all the contents published in www.crazymasalafood.com for any purpose without acquiring prior written consent from Us, the third-party website (such as Disqus and YouTube), or its respective owner. In particular instances, We may allow you to download or print food recipes, articles, images, and all other Content of Our Website. Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions, you may also download, play, print, display, or view use, one copy of all Our content aside from the object code and source or otherwise, apart from it is obtainable for use and access through a standard web browser to allow display on a computer for personal, limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, and revocable use only. In certain instances, We may authorize your access and use Our Website and the Content of Our Website, subject to Relevant Terms applicable thereto. You concede that you do not obtain any ownership rights by printing, downloading, or otherwise accessing or using the Content of Our Website;
- Moreover, Except as explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or any Relevant Terms, you may not:
- change, distort, remove, or cover any service marks, trademarks, logos, or other proprietary rights notices on www.crazymasalafood.com, or the Content of Our Website;
- interfere or circumvent with Our Website’s security-related features, including without limitation, any attributes that restrict or preclude copying or use of any content or implement limitations on the use of Our Website or Content of Our Website;
- utilize any automatic device (like spider or robots), or copying or scraping Our Website or Content of Our Website manually for any purpose, without any written permission granted by Our Website. www.crazymasalafood.com grants permission to the operators of the public search engine, to utilize automatic devices for copying the Content of Our Website from Our Website, for the sole purpose of making a searchable index of the Content of Our Website that is readily available to the public. Our Website has the right to revoke this permission at any time;
- talk about pornography, nudity, violent, harassing, or send offensive words to other readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers, through the Disqus commenting platform. ANYONE WHO FOUND INDULGING IN THE ABOVE-MENTIONED ACTIVITIES WILL BE PLEDGED WITH ARDUOUS PENAL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS.
- use, adapt, copy, or publish any or all the Content of Our Website such as food recipes, images, text, and videos without Our consent, the third-party website (such as Disqus and YouTube), or its respective owner.
- participate in any conduct that inhibits other readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers from enjoying or using Our Website or that violates or infringes these Terms and Conditions or any Relevant Terms.
- You agree to comply with www.crazymasalafood.com to investigate any actual or suspicious activities that are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any Relevant Terms.
- You understand that the food recipes, articles, and videos provided on www.crazymasalafood.com are exclusively for the purpose of motivating and making the viewer feel comfortable in creating the dish and following the steps.
- You agree to report any offensive, incorrect, or indecent language that other people or user has provided.
- The Crazy Masala Food has the right to deny, discard, or remove your comment, question, or suggestions posted on the Disqus platform with or without any reasons or foregoing notices.
- The Crazy Masala Food has the right to restrict, dismiss, or suspend your access to any part or the entire Website at any time.
- You understand that Our Website and all Our services are for personal use only and therefore, it cannot be used for any commercial activities except for those who are particularly approved. We strictly prohibit unauthorized access or illegal use of Our Website.
- You understand that Our food expert will review and verify first the eligibility and consistency of the recipe you will send to Us before posting it on Our Website.
- You acknowledge your agreement that the Crazy Masala Food has the right to temporarily suspend your access to the whole or any part of Our services for any operational and technical matter. It is not Our obligation to notify Our readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers of any disruption of access to any or all Our services as is fundamentally possible.
- You agree that you will not use, sell, or transfer the content (such as food recipes, videos, images, and articles) on Our Website to any person or attempt to re-upload those content to another website, which may infringe or cause damage to the rights of the Crazy Masala Food Website, the third-parties, and all its affiliates.
- You agree not to use any software or device to remove, alter, bypass, restrict, or preclude any copyright contents, trademark, or other exclusive messages or content on Our Website. Furthermore, you agree not to directly, or use any software or device to copy, download, upload, obtain, archive, imitate, alter, publish, translate, and show the content of Our Website to create or make any plagiarized materials based on the content of Our Website.
Rights to Our Properties:
All the “Content” of Our Website, including without limitation, the images, photos, text, scripts, graphics, videos, interactive features, sounds, etc.; the “Marks” such as logos, service marks, and trademarks, are exclusively owned and licensed by The Crazy Masala Food. The videos are created by Us, Our readers, viewers, subscribers, followers, developers, writers, food experts, and to everyone who voluntarily provides content to Our Website. Videos may not be used, broadcast, copied, or distribute without Our written consent.
You agree not to engage in the use, distribution, and copying of all Our Website content other than specifically authorized herein, including any use, distribution, and copying of the third-parties, which was gathered, acquired, or collected through Our Website for commercial purposes.
User Comments, Questions, Suggestions, and Discussions:
We are giving Our readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers an opportunity to publish, transmit, or generally, “Post” comments, questions, and suggestions or participate in any discussions on Our Website. You agree that We have the right, but no responsibility, to control, supervise, or remove any content transmitted that we may identify and verify as inappropriate, irrelevant, or improper.
You must abide by the Terms and Conditions posted below to not publish, transmit, or post any information that:
- do not belong to you and to which you do not acquire any rights;
- is prejudicial, troublous, obnoxious, rude, pornographic, pedophilic, racial discrimination, censorious, and anything related to money laundering, fraud, gambling, identity theft, and any unlawful manner;
- will cause harm to other users;
- infringe any patent, trademarks, copyright, or any restricted rights;
- will breach or violate any applicable laws;
- will imitate or mimic another user;
- compromise the conformity, integrity, and security of the Republic of India and its relation to other foreign states; will trigger incitement to the administration of any noticeable violation; or circumvent investigation of any erroneous events or is offending any other nations. You also comply and guarantee that your comments, questions, and suggestions do not violate any rights of any party.
You acknowledge that the Crazy Masala Food does not warrant any discretion with regards to the content of your post.
By posting your comments, questions, suggestions, or participate in any discussions, you hereby authorize the Crazy Masala Food to publicly display, distribute, alter, add to, remove from, or present your comments, questions, suggestions worldwide.
You are solely responsible for the content of your post or any information that you transmit to Our readers, viewers, subscribers, followers through the Disqus platform, including all your interactions with other readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers of Our Website. The Crazy Masala Food Website does not endorse nor review all the content or information you post, and therefore, it does not redirect to Our policies. We cannot ensure or guarantee the accuracy and stability of the content or information you provided to other readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU’RE USE OF THE CRAZY MASALA FOOD WEBSITE AND ALL OUR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE AND ALL OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS PERMISSIBLE BY LAW AND CONCEDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES, WHICHEVER IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED.
THE CRAZY MASALA FOOD WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR GRANT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES THAT THE THIRD-PARTY IS OFFERING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND THEREFORE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN MONITORING AND CONTROLLING ANY OR ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS TO THE THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS, AND TO THE ACQUISITION OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES THAT THE THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS IS OFFERING BY ANY MEANS. YOU SHOULD PRACTICE BEING CONSCIENTIOUS WHERE APPROPRIATE.
THE CRAZY MASALA FOOD IS USING VIDEOS, ORIGINALLY MADE BY OUR FOOD EXPERTS AND UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY LEGAL ISSUES WITH REGARDS TO THE VIDEO, CONTENT, OR MATERIAL WE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT ANY TIME. IF WE HAPPEN TO INDEX YOUR COPYRIGHT MEDIA TO OUR WEBSITE EITHER COINCIDENTALLY OR ACCIDENTALLY, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL REMOVE IT WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.
Updates and Changes:
The Crazy Masala Food has reserved the right to add, amend, modify, and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will post such changes, modifications, and updates on Our Website without any prior notice or as enforced by applicable laws. Any changes, modifications, and updates will be effective immediately upon posting on Our Website. It is Our readers, viewers, subscribers, and followers’ responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions once in a while to guarantee that you continue to agree with all Our terms.
These Terms and Conditions was published and made effective on 26th August, 2016.
Copyright © 2017 Crazy Masala Food. All rights reserved.
Designed by Crazy Masala Food