Who doesn’t love baked dishes? Who can stay away from a dish having crisp and chewiness? Well, I guess no one. Weather health conscious or taste conscious people, all loves to eat baked dishes. So let’s look at one of the top baked dishes mentioned below.
1 Fennel and mozzarella tray bake
This perfect baked dish is a lovely combo of cheese and vegetables. Its health too as there is less use of oil. Its fish Irresistible and mouth watering!
- Fennel bulbs – 4 (chopped lengthwise)
- Onions – 2 pieces
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Black olives – 280 grams
- Chopped cherry tomato – 400 grams
- Formed mozzarella – 130 grams
- Chopped mint leaves- 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil – 4 tbsp.
- Torn Ciabatta – 200 to 250 grams
- Boil salted water in a pot or saucepan, chop the Fennel and add the Fennel in it. Add boil the Fennel for 5-6 minutes until it becomes soft and can be pinched by the fork.
- Meanwhile, bring the oven to heat at 200 to 220°c. Keep the oil and mozzarella aside. Then put the Fennel and the rest of the ingredients in a baking pan or pot. Add salt and oil to it and toss the baking pan.
- Then put the dish in oven and let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Stop baking when vegetables become golden brown, and the bread gets roasted.
- Then put grated mozzarella cheese at the top of it and bake for 4-5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- The dish is ready to eat!
Tomato and Halloumi Bake
This dish will probably be your favourite Vegetarian dish. It’s one of the best combos of healthy veggies with mouth melting Halloumi!
1: Chopped garlic – 2 to 3 cloves
2: Chopped onion – 1 small cup
3: Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
4: Tomato puree – 1 tbsp.
5: Turmeric – 1 tbsp.
6: Cumin – 1 tbsp.
7: Courgettes – pieces (chopped)
8: Tomato (large) – 4 pieces (chopped)
9: Paprika -1 tsp.
10: Chili flakes -1 tsp.
11: Salt to taste
12: Sliced halloumi – 200 grams
- Heat a pan and put oil in it at medium flame. Add chopped onion and garlic and mix it well.
- Wait until the onion and garlic get softened. Now add chopped tomatoes and courgettes, mix it well.
- Add rest of the ingredients except halloumi and let the mixture cook until the tomatoes start releasing its juice or liquid.
- Heat the grills on medium flame. Remove the pan from heat. Put halloumi slices on the top of vegetables and wait until the halloumi gets slight brown.
- You can add basil leaves on the top as decoration. Serve the dish.
3 Late Summer Vegetable Tian
Tian is a baked dish which has cooked food in it. The Vegetables used in it are not cooked from other liquids; it’s cooked with its own liquid. It’s so delicious and nutritious that you would not be able to stop itself from trying it and specially in summers as its light to eat.
1: Olive Oil – 3 tbsp.
2: Onions – 2 large and sliced
3: Garlic – 7 cloves sliced
4: Chopped thyme – 2 tsp.
5: Grated gruyere cheese – 1 cup
6: Zucchini – 2 medium
7: Plum tomatoes – 5 large
8: Baby potatoes – 7 pounds
9: Salt to taste
10: Black pepper powder to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 375 degrees.
- Heat some olive oil in the pan on medium flame and put chopped onions in it and mix it. Let it cook for 15-16 minutes until the onions turn golden brown. Then add garlic and mix it. Let the mixture cook for other 2 minutes. Put half quantity of thyme, salt and black pepper powder in it.
- Take a large and shallow baking dish and brush it with olive oil. Transfer the mixture to the dish and put half of the Cleese over it. Let it cool.
- Meanwhile chop the tomatoes, zucchinis, and potatoes. Put it in a layered form over the layered mixture of onion and cheese in the baking dish and sprinkle salt and black pepper powder over it.
- Cover it with aluminium foil and bake it for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Uncover the mixture and spread the rest of the cheese over the vegetable mixture. Then bake again for 10 -12 minutes till the cheese gets slightly brown.
- Rest it for 10 minutes and then serve.
4 Baked parmesan zucchini fries
Not only incredible in taste but health too. Kids will love to eat it. You can also eat it without stopping!
1: Zucchini – 2 medium
2: Glutamate free crushed crackers – ¾ cup
3: Grated parmesan cheese – 1 cup
4: Chopped parsley – 2 tbsp.
5: Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
6: Salt and pepper powder to taste
7: Corn flour water mixture – 1 cup
- Let the oven preheat at 400 degrees
- Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Rinse and cut the zucchinis into the shapes of fries.
- Sprinkle salt on it and keep it aside. Pulse the crackers in a mixer till it becomes fine. Add grated cheese in the cracker. Add chopped parsley, salt, and pepper powder in the cracker and cheese mixture.
- Dip the fries in corn flour water mixture and then cover it with cracker mixture and keep it in the oven for over 15 minutes.
- You can eat plain fries or with dipping sauce.
5 Baked spaghetti squash with butter and garlic
It’s not only tasty but one of the easiest sassy dish that you can make. Want to try?
1: Spaghetti Squash – 1 small
2: Finely chopped garlic – 2 cloves
3: Butter – 2 tbsp.
4: Finely chopped parsley – ¼ cup
5: Salt – ½ tsp.
6: Parmesan Cheese – ¼ cup
- Let the oven preheat for 375F. Bake the spaghetti squash for 60 minutes to Peirce it with a knife easily without resistance. After it gets cooled, cut it into two halves and take out its seeds.
- Take a fork and scrape it. If the scraping of the squash is hard till now, then heat it in the oven for more 10 minutes. The squash should be slightly crunchy.
- In a pan add butter. Add chopped garlic and parsley and saute it.
- Then add the baked squash. Add salt and cheese and mix it well.
- Put the cooked spaghetti into one of the two halves of squash.
- Add cheese on the top and bake until the cheese becomes slightly brown.
- Baked spaghetti squash is ready to eat.
6 Broccoli cheddar baked potatoes
Well, this dish is a perfect fit for your taste buds and wallets. It’s also perfect for the lovers of cheese and potatoes. It will definitely go in some of your breakfast or dinner menus!
1: Potatoes- 4 pieces
2: Oil – 1 tbsp.
3: Butter – 3 tbsp.
4: All Purpose Flour – 3 tbsp.
5: Broccoli florets – ½ lb
6: Milk – 3 cups
7: Garlic powder – ¼ tsp.
8: Salt – ¼ tsp.
9: Medium cheddar – 6oz
- Let the oven preheat at 400°F
- Thaw the Broccoli and chop it finely. Keep the chopped broccoli aside. Now soak the potatoes in oil and keep it on baking dish. Bake it for 45 to 60 minutes or until the potatoes become tender.
- Heat butter in a pan and add flour when the butter melts. Mix thoroughly and add milk in it. Whisk the milk until it turns creamy. Keep it on low flame to keep the cream hot.
- Add cheddar cheese and chopped broccoli in the cream.
- Cut the potatoes into two halves and mash it from inside.
- Add the Broccoli cream in the mid of baked potatoes and add extra cheddar cheese if you want when serving.
7 Roasted cauliflower chickpeas Mac and cheese
This dish will make your family surprised and will also make your life easy. This dish is so easy that teens and kids can also make it. It’s as easy as tasty. It’s a new edition nowadays so you should definitely try this new thing!
1: Finely chopped cauliflower – 1 piece
2: Rinsed and drained chickpeas – 1 can
3: Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
4: Cumin -1 tbsp. + 1 tsp.
5: Classic pasta shells and white cheddar – 1 box
6: Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp.
7: Milk – ¼ cup
8: Turmeric – ½ teaspoon
9: Breadcrumbs – ½ cup
10: Chopped cilantro – 2 tbsp.
11: Salt and pepper to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 425°F. Put the chopped cauliflower and chickpeas on baking sheet on which you have to spread olive oil before. Sprinkle cumin and chili powder over it and put it in the oven. Heat it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Boil the classic pasta shells in a pot filled with water on gas. Keep the boiled pasta aside. Melt butter in a pan. Add milk, turmeric, cheddar and mix well. Add pasta too.
- Then add baked cauliflower and chickpeas in the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the remaining olive oil, Breadcrumbs, and cilantro together in a separate small bowl and keep it aside.
- Spread the mixture of Mac and cheese mixture into a casserole dish of three-quarter and boil it for two minutes or until the cheese turns light brown.
- Serve it in dishes.
8 Vegetarian baked taquitos
This is a perfect dish for the Vegetarians. It’s not only tasty, but it’s going to give a whole supper for lunch or dinner. It’s just not made to be left out without getting tried by all of you.
1: Black refried beans – 2 cans
2: Taco seasoning – 2 tsp.
3: Flour tortillas – 20 pieces
4: Sabra Classic Guacamole – 2 packets
5: Shredded cheese – 2 cups
6: Salsa sauce
- Let the oven preheat at 400°F. Make the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. In a bowl put refried beans. Add taco seasoning in the beans and mix together.
- Put the flour tortillas on flat surface and add one or two tsp fried beans. Add Sabra some classic Guacamole upon it. Spread one tbsp. cheese above it and roll the tortillas. Do this process until all the tortillas are rolled.
- Put the tortillas on a baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until it gets slightly or golden brown. Eat it with salsa sauce.
9 Baked garlic green beans
This dish is not only good for vegans but for the ones who don’t like Vegan or vegetarian food. Many people buy readymade fried or baked beans cans. They just heat the beans and use it. But have you even experienced what it is to make it from your own hands!? It’s pretty easy.
1: Rinsed green beans – 1 ½ pounds (ends should be removed)
2: Garlic – 3 cloves (chopped)
3: Olive oils – 2 tsp.
4: Salt and pepper powder to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 350°F. In a bowl, put the beans. Add olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper powder and add garlic in it. Mix it well.
- Spread the mixture on the baking plate. Keep it in an oven for 15 – 17 minutes. Check them from time to time while cooking.
- Serve the hot beans immediately and enjoy it’s crunch
10 Roasted sweet potato and bean Quesadillas
This dish is one of the best to be eaten in withers or spring. If Ur a fan of potato and refried beans, then this dish will take your heart away as the two of them are wrapped in delicious Quesadilla and served hot!
1: Sweet potatoes – 2 pieces (peeled and sliced)
2: Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
3: Cumin – 2 tsp.
4: Salt and buttery spread – ½ tsp.
5: Gluten free tortillas – 4 pieces
6: Refried beans – 1 cup
7: Cheese Block- 1 piece
8: Sliced Avocado – ½ cup
- Let the oven preheat at 425°F
- Put sliced potatoes, olive oil, cumins, and butter and salt spread on the baking sheet. Bake it for about 40 minutes until the potatoes become soft and tender.
- Add buttery spread in a pan and let it melt over medium heat. Add tortillas in it and spread the refried beans on one side of the tortillas.
- Grate the cheese in a bowl. Add baked potatoes on the top of refried beans. Then spread grated cheese over it. And then fold the tortillas over it and let it cook until it becomes slightly or golden brown from one side and the cheese inside it melts.
- Then flip the tortillas over to let it cook from the other side. Repeat this with remaining ingredients and tortillas.
- Delicious tortillas are ready to eat.
11 Tomato, Olive, and Mozzarella Rice
Fried rice? Well, of course you would have tried it. But have you ever tried rice and baked mozzarella? Well I guess that this dish will surely be in your dinner menu!
1: Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
2: Onion – 2 large (finely chopped)
3: Garlic – 3 cloves (finely chopped)
4: Paella rice – 220 grams
5: Tomato paste – 1 tbsp.
6: Chopped tomatoes – 400 grams
7: Vegetable stock – 400 grams
8: Oregano – 2 tsp.
9: Kalamata Olives – 175 grams
10: Formed mozzarella prices – 125 grams
11: Lemon juice to serve
- Let the oven heat at 160 to 180°C. Take a pot and put it on medium heat. Add olive oil in it. Then add onions and stir until the onions get soft and slightly brown. Add garlic and then raw rice in it.
- Then add tomato sauce and chopped tomatoes in it and mix well until the rice is soaked in the mixture.
- Add vegetable stock in it. Then add half of the olives and Oregano in it and a pinch of salt in it. Close the pot with lids. Boil the rice for 10 to 15 minutes till the rice gets cooked and becomes soft.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole and add a little bit more Vegetable stock. Cover the mixture with mozzarella cheese which is dropped in olive oil and bake it for 10-12 minutes with the lids open until the cheese turns slight brown.
- Put lemon juice and olives over it for garnishing.
- The dish is ready to eat!
12 Potato Bake
This dish is also called pan haggerty. It’s a dish made with onions, potatoes, and cheese. It’s just mouth watering to see and mouth melting to eat!
1: Thinly sliced onions – 500 grams
2: Butter – 75 grams
3: Flavoured Cheddar cheese – 225 grams
4: Small floury potatoes – 1 kg
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium heat and add sliced onions in it. Mix it well and let it cook until the onions become soft and slightly brown.
- Let the oven heat at 180-200°C. Boil the potatoes in a pot filled with salt water. Boil it until it becomes tender and soft.
- Heat the rest of butter in a non-stick pan and fry the potatoes until it turns crisp and brown. Add onion mixture and seasoning on the potato layer. Spread shredded cheddar cheese over it and repeat the same with remaining material.
- Transfer the layered mix into the oven and bake it until the cheese turns slight brown.
- The dish is ready to eat!
13 Portobello Penne pasta casserole
This recipe will surely make you crave for more. This amazing combo of pasta and cheese will make you forget about the normal pasta.
1: Uncooked penne pasta – 1 packet
2: Vegetable Oil – ½ tbsp.
3: Margarine – ½ cup
4: All purpose flour – ¼ cup
5: Milk – 2 cups
6: Garlic- 1 clove (chopped)
7: Dried basil – ½ tsp.
8: Shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 cups
9: Chopped spinach – 10 ounce
10: Dried basil – ½ tsp.
11: Soy sauce – ¼ cup
- Let the oven preheat at 350°F. In a pot, Add slightly salted water and pasta and boil it until the pasta is cooked. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside.
- In another pan, melt the margarine and add flour, garlic, and basil. Mix the milk gradually as the mixture becomes thick. Add 1 cup grated cheese until it melts in the mixture.
- Put the pan away from heat add spinach, pasta and soy sauce in it. Mix well.
- Spread oil in a baking dish and put the mixture in the baking dish. Add the remaining cheese over the mixture in a layered form and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes unless the cheese turns slightly brown.
- The pasta is ready to eat!
14 Baked bananas with honey and cinnamon
This dish will surely make you forget about the worries that you can have if you see sweets. This is so tasty and as well as healthy. You can eat it in breakfast and even ice cream in it to have an amazing new dish.
1: Ripe banana – 1 (peeled and sliced according to length)
2: Honey – 2 tsp.
3: Ground Cinnamon powder to taste
4: Lemon juice to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 350°F. Soak the sliced bananas a little into lemon juice and put the banana slices on top of toaster tray.
- Spread honey and cinnamon over it and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the length slices of banana from the oven and cut into 1- inch pieces.
- The tasty dish is ready to eat!
15 Crispy oven baked falafels
The name only suggests that this dish is so crispy. So if you want to know how it’s made, then don’t waste time and look below!
1: Onion -1
2: Chickpeas – 3 cups (cooked)
3: Fresh parsley – 1 cup
4: Fresh coriander – 1 cup
5: Cumin – 1 tbsp.
6: Olive oil – 1½ tbsp.
7: All purpose wheat flour – 2 tbsp.
8: Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves
9: Salt to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 480°F.
- Chop onion and except olive oil and flour, add all rest of the ingredients into the onions. Blend it in a food processor so that it becomes a smooth mixture. Do not let the mixture turn into a puree.
- Now add olive oil and flour into the mixture. Make patties of this mixture. Spread the remaining olive oil in the baking dish and keep the patties on it.
- Bake them for 20 to 25 minutes or until it becomes golden.
- It’s ready to eat.
16 Vegan Mac and Cheese
Being a vegetarian is good but being a vegan is more difficult. But after eating this pasta, you all will crave for vegan dishes. It will be a treat for all the vegan people.
1: Earth Balance Vegan Butter – 1 ½ tbsp.
2: Flour – 1 tbsp.
3: Cheddar and mozzarella shredded – 1 cup
4: Soy milk – ¾ cup
5: Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
6: Onion powder – ½ tsp.
7: Dried basil – 1 tsp.
8: Nutritional yeast – 1 ½ tbsp.
9: Dried pasta penne – 1 ½ cup
10: Salt and pepper to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 350°F. Cook pasta in a saucepan with boil water in it.
- Take another pan and melt butter in it. Add flour in it and mix thoroughly and cook for 1 minute. Add soy milk, half cup the cheese, Nutritional yeast and basil in it. Mix them well and heat it for 5 minutes or until the cheese in the mixture melts.
- Add onion powder,garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste in the mixture.
- Take a baking tray and spray oil on it. Add the pasta mixture on the tray and pot rest of the cheese on the top of pasta like a layer.
- Bake until the cheese on the top turns slightly brown.
- The Dish is ready to serve!
17 Oil free rainbow roasted vegetables
It’s one of the best dishes for the people who love to eat vegetables and oil free food. It has all the fibres and nutrition’s needed for weight loss programs.
1: Chopped red bell peppers – 1 2/3 cups
2: Chopped carrots – 2 cups
3: Chopped yellow bell peppers – 1 1/3 cups
4: Chopped broccoli florets – 1 cup
5: Chopped red onions – 1 cup
6: Dried thyme – 1 tbsp.
7: Chopped zucchini – 1 2/3 cup
8: Vinegar to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 390°F.
- Put the chopped vegetables on the baking plate.
- Add vinegar and thyme. Bake the vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Yummy and tasty vegetables are ready to eat.
18 Parmesan Roasted Carrots
Who does not like to have veggies and specially carrots! Now let’s try the baked combo of carrots and cheese. I am sure that you will have a smile of satisfaction after eating this.
1: Peeled Carrots – 8 to 10 pieces
2: Melted butter – 2 tbsp.
3: Minced garlic – 2 tsp.
4: Parmesan Cheese – 4 tbsp.
5: Chopped parsley – 1 tsp.
- Let the oven heat at 400°F.
- Mix the garlic and melted butter together and coat the carrots in the mixture.
- Put the coated carrots on a baking dish. Shredded the cheese on top of carrots and keep it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- The dish is ready to eat!
19 Baked apples
This dish will surely fulfil your taste buds. It’s said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, it’s true. This dish is perfect for people who wants to be healthy and eat tasty at the same time.
1: Chopped Apples – 5 to 6 cups
2: Lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
3: Brown sugar – 1/3 cup
4: Corn-starch – 1 tsp.
5: Nutmeg – 1 tsp.
6: Butter Cubes – 4 tbsp.
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix Chopped apples and rest of the ingredients together except the butter cubes.
- Put the mixture on a greased baking tray.
- Put the butter cubes over the mixture and wrap it with foil.
- Bake it in the microwave for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take out the mixture from oven and unwrap.
- Mix well and serve with ice cream or caramel Custard.
20 Baked crispy onion rings
It’s so tasty and crispy to eat that that you will not be able to leave it if you taste it for the first time! You should definitely try this dish.
1: Yellow Onion – 1 large (remove the outer skin and sliced into ½ rounds)
2: All purpose flour – ½ cup
3: Salt – 1 tsp.
4: Corn flour + water – 3 cups
5: Bread crumbs – ½ cup
6: Olive oil – 1 tsp.
7: A little more salt to sprinkler on top
- Line the baking sheet with the parchment paper. Spread olive oil over it.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 450°F.
- Add salt in Corn flour water mixture Cover then onions with Corn flour water mixture. Then cover it with colour and bread crumbs.
- Keep the onions on the tray and bake it for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve the dish and sprinkle salt over it.